////Animation Director/// Animator /// Illustrator/// Optimist////_______"Don't be discouraged, be INSPIRED"

Jazz... [my therapy]

Seed Shack by Gene Ammons on Grooveshark

Friday 21 October 2011

Speed paint #25

Hi folks. Here's this morning's Sketch-ercise... Decided to go for a slightly "rounder" [but still masculine] male today, & add a little variation to the body types. I think what I'm going to start doing with these posts is to share the bio's, backgrounds & statistics of these characters... We do this during our sessions to get deeper into the characters; going as far as whether he drinks Martinis or is a Scotch Whisky kinda guy, where he works, is he hot-tempered or a pushover, & so on...

It's been great fun this week but moving onto le females again next; same character exploration exercise. As always folks, if you'd like to join me with my daily Sketch-ercise, feel free to add me on Skype as: Sketchlounge... Till then, have a great weekend!








































-M-

No comments: