////Animation Director/// Animator /// Illustrator/// Optimist////_______"Don't be discouraged, be INSPIRED"

Jazz... [my therapy]

Seed Shack by Gene Ammons on Grooveshark

Monday 17 October 2011

Speed paint #21

Afternoon guys. So here's this morning's Sketch-ercise. Going for full-body designs this week, thinking about shapes, form, posture & strong silhouetting; should be a fun week. Along with my pal Tee Jay, I was joined this morning by my other good friend Chris for a 1st session; here's his warm-up... btw, if you fancy joining in with me on these Sketch-ercises, add me via Skype as sketchlounge. I'm here pretty much every morning from 8am to 9am GMT; always nice to connect with fellow artists/ new people. Either way, I'd really encourage giving this a go as regular daily practice at a time that works for you. It's tough getting yourself to do anything in the morning, let alone draw, but it really is a great way to start the day!

This morning's Sketch-ercise...






































-M-

No comments: